Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Save 40-70% on Judith Leiber In the Wild Clutch

We all realize that my taste can be, at times, questionable. Loose. near to the tacky side. I like loud bags in general, possibly on account of the simple fact I place on so a terrific offer freakin’ dark and grey (even using the summer). with out a declaration bag, I really feel only a tiny naked or under-dressed. Formal occasions are no exception – not which i have countless formal occasions. Or any at all. But if I did, I’d certainly need to hold some sort of ridiculous, bling-tastic, over-the-top, questionably tasteful extremely luxe evening bag. that is precisely what the Judith Leiber using the Wild Clutch is.


Because you see, my dears, it is not just extremely sparkly. it is extremely sparkly AND animal-print. At identical time. And that is a stroke of quasi-tacky genius for which only the individuals at Leiber, the home belonging for that bedazzled watermelon bag, may be responsible. it is mixture of two belonging for that tackiest bag believed inspires me to hold on to arrive throughout the awesomeness in all products moderately distasteful, and because I’m not awesome enough to possess anyplace to think about it, I sort of need to possess one just to sit it on best of my television set and admire it is twinkling, zebra-ish glory. purchase by means of Neiman Marcus for $3895.

No comments:

Post a Comment